Sunday, July 11, 2010

Happy Anniversary!


Happy 50th Anniversary to the beloved American classic "To Kill A Mockingbird." And why is this special? The author is Harper Lee, of course! I have been asked if we named Harper after the author, we didn't. She's not actually named after anyone or for anything. At the time, my office was working on a project for the Anthony-Harper school district and I began to like the name. It's unique, not bazaar (pun intended), spelled just like it sounds, no crazy nicknames...yet, though kids can be quite creative, with the middle name Anne she won't be confused for a boy, and it starts with the letter H! For years I have felt left out of the Jost family, and my family for that matter. Judy, Jonathan, James Jost...Kimberly, Kingston, Kyle, HILLARY Koser. I have broken the cycle!

So, happy anniversary Harper Lee and happy 'almost' 6 months Harper Anne.


No comments:

Post a Comment